St. Peter’s Lutheran is a congregation of the Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod (LCMS). Our Church believes that:
- The Triune God – Father, Son and Holy Spirit – is the one, true, living and almighty God.
- The Bible, the inspired Word of God, is the only reliable source of truth for Christian faith and life.
- All people, by nature, are sinful and deserve God’s anger and punishment for their sins.
- Jesus Christ, true God and true man, through His innocent suffering and death, has redeemed the world from sin and hell and cleanses us from all sin.
- By His glorious resurrection, Jesus defeated death and gives to all believers the gift of eternal life and at death, the believer enters glory in Heaven.
- These blessings are received by God’s grace (His undeserved love) through faith in Jesus, worked by the Holy Spirit through the hearing of God’s Word and Holy Baptism.
- We are strengthened in our faith in Jesus Christ through the regular use of God’s word and the Lord’s Supper.